Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This week

Wow...this actually means I am caught up!! These are pictures from the past week. Now we'll just see if I can stay current...

Hudson and I were playing on the floor and Kaiser came over and just plopped down, practically right on top of Hudson to hang with his brother...super cute!

I guess, these bath pictures probably all look the same to other people, but I just can't help myself...he is so darn cute during bathtime! And also with his little lumberjack outfit and hat on!

Practicing sitting up with dad...there was some sitting, but more falling

But his real preference is to stand instead of sit...with our help, of course :)
  

Reading some books with mama

Boots wanted to catch some of this snuggle action that Kaiser mostly steals

 My cousin Scarlett's little girl turned one on Saturday and we went down to South Austin for Stella's birthday party. The first pic is of 3 of the 4 great grandkids on my mom's side...Ben, Stella and Hudson. Then Hudson with my Aunt Mary and my cousin Stephanie

Saturday night, Jon organized a guys' night to celebrate Seth and Taryn getting engaged and Dave and Christina's pregnancy. All of the wive's agreed to help pick them up so the guys didn't have to worry about driving. This was the "before" picture at 4:30pm. Too bad I don't have the "after" picture at 1am. We'll just sum it up by saying they all had a great time, and thank goodness they weren't driving!

 I had a bachelorette party that night and so Taryn, Christina and Kasey babysat Hudson and later on played D.D. for the guys...

Hudson and Ainsley

This picture was from today, and when I zoomed in on our computer I could see that first little tooth breaking through. You might not be able to notice it, but it is there (on his right bottom side).

Today at Laura's house. McKenna was loving taking pictures with Hudson...she was hugging him, kissing his head, pointing to him and holding his hand. She even helped pick out his Valentine's Day sticker that you'll see below...

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of Hudson and McKenna are so stinkin' cute!! And how in the heck did you get him to open his mouth so wide for the picture of his tooth??!

    ReplyDelete