Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting the Show Started

Well, I really didn't think it would take me this long to blog about Hudson being born, but for those moms out there, I know you can relate to the craziness of the first week and a half with a newborn at home!

On Friday, September 10th, we headed to the hospital at 6am to get ready for our induction. Aunt JuJu had come into town the night before and so did my dad. Julie got up and came to the hospital with us and then Dad came up a bit later on. We didn't get much sleep that last night -- surprise, surprise. We were so excited and anxious about the upcoming day. After getting all checked into the hospital and our room, they quickly got me set up with an IV and by 7am I was already getting pitocin. The next hours flew by and before we knew it, we had our little boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment