I didn’t realize that I was so excited for Hudson’s first Easter until it was practically here. I think many people have fond memories of Easter when they were kids and I will be excited to create some fun memories with him as he gets bigger. Since he’s so little this year I was mostly excited about putting together an Easter basket for him with some fun toys and books. I’m sure next year will be crazy and fun with egg hunts and chocolate treats!
Saturday we were in Boerne at Jon’s parent’s house and had a great time with his mom’s side of the family. Before all of us “kids” got to do our egg hunt, all of the adults had to hunt eggs first which made me smile to watch! After everyone filled their basket with tons of goodies, we had a great BBQ and enjoyed catching up with the aunts, uncles and cousins.
On Sunday we took the short drive to Kerrville to see my Dad and his side of the family. There was more egg hunting for the kids and again for the adults and another fantastic meal. We were so lucky to be able to see so many of our family members in such a fast weekend. It was a very special Easter!
The Adults Hunting Eggs
The “kids” hunting eggs
Hudson with his Great Grandma Foreman and then with his Mimi
All of the great-grandkids…Kobe, Maddox, Aiden, Bailee, Brooke and Hudson
Hudson with his two first cousins Bailee and Brooke
Our Easter baskets Sunday morning
Hudson loved checking out his loot and spending time with Popo
Jon’s Mom and his cousin Erica made Jon, Mark and Hudson matching shirts that said I JUST WANNA ROCK! They were sooo precious!
Hudson checking out his Easter present from his Aunt Julie
Playing with his Easter Eggs
With most of the Kleypas Family cousins: Ashley, Me, Hudson, Julie, Emery, Kelsey, Ainsley, Jordan and Garrett
The kids hunting eggs
Hudson with his Great Uncle Kyle and Great Aunt Angela
Dad and Susan



No comments:
Post a Comment